FAQ: Can I send messages to clients via social media integrations?
Acquire integrates with a variety of social media platforms to help connect you to all of your clients, regardless of channel. In general, however, these social media platforms restrict the ability to send proactive messages to users. Of course, you can always respond to messages through these integrations and use other methods to proactively reach out to contacts.
In this article:
- Social Media Integrations
- Other Ways to Send Messages to Contacts
Social Media Integrations
Click on the link to read about the integration’s capabilities.
Other Ways to Send Messages to Contacts
In Acquire, you may send messages to visitors in a number of ways:
- Build a Business Rule to reply automatically to visitors when they’re on your website.
- Use segments and campaigns to send emails to groups of contacts.
- Send SMS or make phone calls from the Dashboard.
Need more information? Get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.