Installation and Setup
FAQ: How to use the Help Docs
Welcome to our Help Docs!
What you’ll find here:
- Tutorials on how to use Acquire’s Chatbots, Cobrowse, Business Rules, Dashboard, and more
- Installation guides for all of our current integrations
- Frequently asked questions and best practice guides
- Troubleshooting and error guides
- Getting started guides for administrators, operators, and developers
- System Requirements
- Information for our V2 product
What you won’t find here:
- Pricing information → please see our pricing page or reach out to us through the chat widget on this page.
- Legacy (V1) product documentation → please visit docs.acquire.io for V1 product documentation
- API endpoints, advanced widget customization, SDK and webhook overviews → See our Developer documentation.
To find an article, use the search bar at the top of this page. If you can’t find an article you’re looking for, use keywords in the search or search through the categories.
How our categories are organized:
Find information to get Acquire up and running on your website, and how to get started with the platform.
Learn how to customize Acquire by setting your preferences for security, email, SMS, users, the widget, and more.
We integrate with nearly 50 applications so you can always stay connected to your CRMs, customers, and online stores.
Getting started as an Administrator? Read the introduction to get your Acquire instance set up.
Getting started as an Operator? Read the introduction to navigate the Dashboard and more.
Build and deploy our Conversational and Sequence chatbots.
Add chatforms, apps, and customize the widget.
Use automation such as Business Rules and SLAs to wow visitors and assist agents.
Make the most of the Dashboard tools and learn how to respond to visitors through multiple channels.
Architect your own Knowledge Base so visitors can get the information they need.
Set up and engage with visitors in a cobrowse or screen share session.
Get reports on usage, platform features, agents, vistors.
A quick reference guide for platform requirements.
Get started with advanced customization.