How to Use the App Store
In addition to chatbots, cobrowse, video, and audio calls, the Acquire Platform also allows for a variety of integrations. Reach your customers on social media, generate leads in platforms you already use, and track sales—all through Acquire. View a list of available integrations in the App Store.
In this article:
- Installing Apps
- Viewing Your Installed Apps
- Uninstalling Apps
Step 1: Go to the App Store and select All Applications. You’ll see a list of all the integrations organized in alphabetical order. You can also use the search bar to find an app by its name. You can also search for apps using categories.
Apps are organized in the following categories:
- Widget: Engage site visitors with apps that display through the chat widget
- Social: Reach your customers through popular social media platforms and their messaging features
- CRM: Create new leads straight from the chat and port them into your CRM dashboards automatically
- Chatbot: Use chatbots you’ve built on other platforms and integrate them seamlessly into Acquire
- Desktop: Download Acquire to your OS
- Ecommerce: Make a sale, track orders, and view order history from the timeline
- Knowledge-Base: Connect your Knowledge Base and search for articles straight from the chat
- eSignature: Sign all your documents in one convenient place
- Support: Respond to issues by managing your tickets from the Dashboard
- Automation: Use automation tools to import contacts to multiple platforms simultaneously
Step 2: Once you’ve found your desired app, click on the ‘Install App’ button. If you want to download an app, press ‘Download App’.
Step 3: A pop-up menu will appear. Select ‘Install’ to install the app. If you’re downloading a Desktop app, select ‘Download’. Then follow the instructions from your setup assistant.
Step 4: You may need to authenticate your credentials from a separate sign-on page. Once authenticated, you’ll be redirected to the App Store. Depending on the app, you may need to enter settings, API keys, or other information. See that app's setup guide for more information. After setup, your app will be installed.
If you installed a widget app, you’ll need to manually add it to the widget. Go to Settings > Messenger Setup > Widget Apps to add it. See ‘Adding Apps to Your Widget’ for more details →
Viewing and Editing Installed Apps
Go to App Store > Installed Apps to view a list of the apps you’ve already installed. Display information such as setup guides by selecting the three dots (‘...’) in the top-right corner of the app card. From the menu, select ‘Edit’.
Some apps also include help docs from the same menu.
From the pop-up card, you’ll be able to view more information about the app, edit settings, or re-install the app.
No longer using an integration? Uninstall it by going to App Store > Installed Apps. Select the three dots (‘...’) at the top-right corner of the app card and click on ‘Uninstall’. All uninstalled widget apps will automatically be removed.
You now know how to use the App Store. Use these new apps to connect with customers and build great user experiences. Check back often as we are constantly adding new integrations.
Having trouble or need an integration not yet available? Message us at email@example.com