Interpreting Email Analytics
Chances are your organization sends a lot of emails. View the rates of emails sent, the average response time, and busiest periods for emails in one convenient location.
In this article:
- Understanding All Emails Overview Graph
- Reading your Email Activity
- Viewing the Busiest Periods for Email
Understanding the All Emails Overview Graph
Email Analytics Overview displays all emails sent and received in the Acquire platform.
Head to Analytics > Email to see:
- the rate of emails sent to received
- the average response time
- if you’ve enabled feedback, you’ll also see the average rating displayed
Hover over a section of the graph to see:
- All Emails (the blue, leftmost bar): the total number of emails
- Sent (the middle, green bar): the number of emails sent by agents
- Received (the rightmost, yellow bar): the number of emails received through the platform
- Average Response Time (the gray, dotted line): the time it took agents to respond divided by the number of emails
Reading Your Email Activity
Which engagements were effective and which ones need adjusting? You’ll want to take a look at your email activity to see if you’re really reaching your clients.
In this graph, you’ll see:
- Emails Read (the leftmost, red bar): emails read by the receiver
- Emails Unread (the second to the left, blue bar): emails left unopened
- Emails Delivered (middle, yellow bar): emails delivered to inboxes
- Emails Replied (the second to the right, green bar): emails that clients responded to
- Emails Bounced (the rightmost, gray bar): emails that were not received
Use this graph with the dates of your campaigns or your response hours to analyze audience responses.
Viewing the Busiest Periods for Email
See which periods were busiest for email. Track volume of received emails over days, weeks, months, or a custom segment of time.
You've just learned how to interpret the data in your Email Analytics. Handle busy periods by taking on more agents or writing a Business Rule.