You’ve asked your visitors for feedback, now it’s time to dig into the data.
In this article:
- Viewing Your Feedback Analytics Overview
- Looking at Your Custom Feedback Responses
Viewing Your Feedback Analytics Overview
Make sure feedback is collected after each interaction in Settings > Conversation Settings > Feedback.
Then go to Analytics > Satisfaction > Feedback. Use the filters to view feedback during a particular time or by department. The graph shows the average rating for that segment of time.
The statistics at the bottom account for:
- All feedback
- All custom feedback
- The number of 5+ star ratings for agents
- The number of 4-star ratings for agents
- The number of 3-star ratings for agents
- The number of 2-star ratings for agents
- The number of 1-star ratings for agents
Looking at Your Custom Feedback Responses
You might want more detailed feedback.
See your Custom Feedback contextualized through:
- Thumbs Rating
- Checkbox Rating
- Checkbox Feedback
- Radio button Feedback
- Text Feedback
Feedback creates a window into your visitor’s mind. Use this data to identify pain points and improve on features that your customers love.